The following day, Labor Day, we trekked over to the Hesston Steam Museum with some great families from church. It was windy and cold (I won't even get started on that - only in IN do you have 90 degree weather one day and three days later you're in sweatshirts). But I had a blast shooting pics the whole time.
And last but not least, since this is supposed to be a FOOD blog, we have brought back spaghetti in this house. It's been over a year bc we did the grain free thing for awhile. The kids have begged and pleaded for spaghetti several times. Now, I realize this doesn't fall under the healthiest of dinner options, and it's not even made from scratch bc I cheated and bought the sauce. But as you can see by the look on my son's face, who cares?!?! It was worth it just to see that. LOL ;)
Abbi, your photography is gorgeous. I like your composition in all of these pictures, especially the train and tractors photos! Keep up the beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nick!! I'm totally loving my 50mm!!! A 35mm is next on my wish list. ;) I don't see a need for a zoom lens, and why bother when I get such clear photos with a prime lens? Did you get a chance to check out my Flikr? I posted a ton of pics from the train museum on there.
ReplyDeleteThese were all taken using an external flash, also. The lighting in our house is terrible, and the external flash makes such a huge difference in the exposure.
ReplyDelete