But why stop at breakfast pizza? ;) If you want to make this a dessert pizza, try using a GF pie crust, sugar cookie dough, or the almond cookie recipe I posted. If you can have cream cheese, use that. Put anything you want on the top, like chopped apples with walnuts and caramel. Or mixed fruit and chocolate syrup with homemade whipped cream. Mmm, it all sounds good!
Here is the pancake batter recipe I use, from Carol Fenster. I have adjusted a few of the ingredients so that I can soak the flour first. This recipe is doubled so it will fit my large bar pan.
2 cups GF flour mix
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup buttermilk or kombucha
Mix and let sit, covered, over night or at least 7 hours. To skip the soaking step, just mix the flour and salt with the remaining ingredients and add 1 cup milk.
Add in:
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs, or 2 TB ground flax seed mixed with 4 TB hot water (let sit until goopey)
2 TB olive oil
Mix well and pour batter into well greased bar pan. Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes. Take out of the oven, let cool for 5 minutes, then top with sauce, fruit, nuts, and honey (or anything else you are using). Cut and serve.
.jpg)
This is the breakfast pizza. I will try to post pics when I make any other variations.
No comments:
Post a Comment